RoboBeaver. Perhaps the busiest of all the robots. RoboBeaver searches the city at night for materials to use in the construction of it’s underground fortress. alright, honestly I have no idea what inspired me to design a robot beaver, but I still think it’s pretty cool. You can get yours at Argyle Fine Art in Halifax.
Before you begin yo might want to view the “Getting Started” page for tips and suggestions.
1) Carefully cut along the solid black outlines, DO NOT cut the dashed fold lines.
2) Carefully cut slits indicated by the white lines.
3) Fold along all the dashed fold lines. Making all the folds first will make assembly much easier.
4) I start by folding over the ears.
5) Carefully insert the tabs into the corresponding slots, starting with “A” (note, in this image the ear fold is still sticking up, but it should be folding down at this point).
Continue inserting tabs into slots.
6) And you are finished! Enjoy your FOLDed RoboBeaver. Have a good name for your RoboBeaver? Let me know.