3 Cats: Uke Kitty, Brandy Cat (a.k.a. “Hello Mister Bond”), Coffee Cat. This set of three FOLDed cats was originally designed for a show of cat related art at Argyle Fine Art. You can buy this set at Argyle Fine Art in Halifax, NS, or you can order direct from Ed in the FOLDed store.
Before you begin yo might want to view the “Getting Started” page for tips and suggestions.1)
These instructions apply to all three cats in this series.
Carefully cut out the cat body and the tail section. Cut along the solid black outlines, DO NOT cut the dashed fold lines.
2) Carefully cut slits indicated by the white lines.
3) Fold along all the dashed fold lines. Making all the folds first will make assembly much easier.
4) Insert the tabs into the corresponding slots.
5) Attach the tail section. The position of the tail slot may vary depending on which version of the cats you are assembling.
And you are finished! Enjoy your FOLDed cat. Where will you keep your new cat? Let me know!
Meet Claw Bot, the faithful eight-legged worker robot. Build an army of Claw Bots to do your bidding. Nothing could possibly go wrong! Claw Bot is available now at Argyle Fine Art, coming soon to the FOLDed online store.
1) Carefully cut out the two pieces. Cut along the solid black outlines, do not cut the dashed fold lines. Cut slits along the white cut lines. See the “Getting Started” page for tips and suggestions.
Once you have the two pieces cut out and the tab slits cut (as indicated by white lines) You should pre-fold along all the dashed lines. This will make assembly much easier.
2) Assemble the body section by inserting the labeled tabs into their corresponding slots.
You can leave the legs straight, or curve them into a more relaxed position. I have given them a gentle S curve.
3) Fold the radiometer tube section in half along the dashed line.
4) Insert the radiometer tube tab into the slot in the top of Claw Bot’s head.
5) Make sure the tube is inserted all the way into the slot. Spread the two tabs apart underneath the slot to make sure it stays in place.
6) OPTIONAL – If you want a cleaner look, you could add glue inside the radiometer tube to keep the two halves together.
And that is all there is to it! If you have a Claw Bot, send me a photo. I’ve love to feature it in a FOLDed fan gallery.
Just in time for the Christmas Season, its Santa Bot! Get yours at Argyle Fine Art.
Santa Bot Assembly Instructions:
1) Carefully cut out Santa Bot following the solid black lines. Do NOT cut along the dashed fold lines.
2) Cut along the white slot lines, don’t forget the ones above and below the eyes and the one under the mouth.
3) Pre-fold along the dashed fold lines…
… fold the arms too.
4) Fold the eyes inwards.
5) I found it was easier to start with the hat first, inserting “tab C” into “slot C”.
6) Inset tabs A, B, and D on the bottom of the hat into their corresponding slots in the top of the head.
7) Finish the body by inserting” tab E” into “slot E”.
8) Attach the arms by inserting the shoulder tabs first.
9) Finally, insert the “HO HO HO” print out into the slot under Santa Bot’s mouth.
10) Have fun with your Santa Bot FOLDed!
Got a photo of your Santa Bot you would like to share? Send it me!