Just in time for the Christmas Season, its Santa Bot! Get yours at Argyle Fine Art.
Santa Bot Assembly Instructions:
1) Carefully cut out Santa Bot following the solid black lines. Do NOT cut along the dashed fold lines.
2) Cut along the white slot lines, don’t forget the ones above and below the eyes and the one under the mouth.
3) Pre-fold along the dashed fold lines…
… fold the arms too.
4) Fold the eyes inwards.
5) I found it was easier to start with the hat first, inserting “tab C” into “slot C”.
6) Inset tabs A, B, and D on the bottom of the hat into their corresponding slots in the top of the head.
7) Finish the body by inserting” tab E” into “slot E”.
8) Attach the arms by inserting the shoulder tabs first.
9) Finally, insert the “HO HO HO” print out into the slot under Santa Bot’s mouth.
10) Have fun with your Santa Bot FOLDed!
Got a photo of your Santa Bot you would like to share? Send it me!